Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday = Craziness

Hey there everyone I hope you are having a great day, and I hope you had a great weekend. I know mine was pretty intense with speaking at a retreat, helping with worship, and then teaching some junior high and senior high students yesterday. So much fun, but kinda busy.

So anyways, I was planning this Wednesday out and man is it good! We have some really funny games we are going to be playing this Wednesday night and then we are going to be continuing on in our Activist series about being an Activist of choice! It's pretty cool somethings that we can do just by making the right choices and by thinking about the choices we are making. Its so crazy to think about the things I took for granted or the things I wasn't aware of because I just didn't think.

So come this Wednesday as we continue to challenge ourselves to think differently, and to really explore how we can make a global impact for the Kingdom of God.

Alright, another thing we need to talk about is this coming Friday morning we are leaving on our Destination unknown trip and the trip is full! So for those who didn't get there deposit in I am sorry but you are too late to sign up for this trip. We will hopefully be doing another trip next year around the same time! So make sure you get signed up for that one! You can follow our adventures on here the blogspot, but also my twitter page as well. We hopefully we will be posting pictures of where we are at, and what is going on.

Be praying for us with safe travels, and good weather!

Hope to see you guys here Wednesday night!

P.A.

No comments: