Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Really long but productive day.

Hey there everyone, I hope things are going well for you so far today. I know for me my day has been really long but also really tiring so I am ready for a good work out tonight and some time of rest before tomorrow night!

So this is what is going down for tomorrow night. We are going to be be having a sweet time with some new school and old school games, then we are going to have a worship session that is a little different then normal. Then we are going to be having a dialogue around being an Activist. We have some pretty sweet things going down for tomorrow night.

Also for those Junior High students who still want to go on the Junior High Retreat for this Friday I need money tomorrow night! As of right now we need a lot of students to sign up for us to have this retreat. I know a lot of you are busy but think about it and if you have any questions talk with me tomorrow night. We would love to still have this retreat.

Just a little reminder we don't have youth group next week because of Thanksgiving! So Enjoy some time with your families and eat some turkey and watch the Cowboys for me!

Hope to see you tomorrow night!

P.A.

No comments: