Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday is the best day ever!

Hey there everyone! I hope things are going well for you today. I am sorry that these posts have been more information these past few days but its because I have been super busy with the destination unknown trip coming up, plus getting Wednesday nights put together, plus Sunday nights, plus Junior High retreat on November 19th-20th, plus speaking last weekend for another church, plus my family!

So this month is kinda insane, so these posts have been taking a back seat to some other things that are more on the important side. Anywho, tonight's youth group is going to be spectacular! I can't wait to hang out with you guys tonight and have a ton of fun. We are going to be talking about being an activist of Choice. We are going to be talking about Global choices we make, Local choices we make and then right in front of us choices we make! I know when I was planning this message God was really rocking my world in the things I spend my money on and what I spend my time doing. Tonight's catch phrase is "Every choice has a price tag"

You will hear that alot.

Can't wait to hang out with ya tonight. So be here at 6:30pm!

We will be meeting tonight with the Destination unknown team. We have a couple more things for you guys to pack and be prepared for!

P.A.

No comments: