Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Prison and strongholds

Hey there everyone, I hope today is a great day for you. I know for me I have soccer practice tonight as we are getting ready for our season opener soon. Then tonight I am hitting the gym to work off my fat :)

So tomorrow night we are kicking off our final push towards summer, can you believe that summer is just around the river bend? (Sorry Pocahontas reference there) I can't believe that we only have a couple weeks left until we break from summer. Just insane!

Well tomorrow night is going to be pretty stinking awesome, We are having a massive pizza party to celebrate the joys of Caleb Morris hitting the impossible shot bucket! Then we have some awesome worship, and then we kick off a new series tomorrow night called "Identity theft"

I promise you wont want to miss out!

I honestly believe that God has some awesome things in store for tomorrow night. So come ready to have a ton of fun, and to learn some cool things about who Christ wants you to be.

Have a great day everyone!

6:30pm tomorrow night at Crystal Valley Missionary Church! Be there.

P.A.

No comments: