Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The walls might fall down tonight

Hey there everyone, man tonight is going to stinking rock! We have so much fun stuff planned for you tonight. Our Worship time tonight is going to be powerful. I hope and I pray that you guys would come tonight to experience God in a brand new way.

Tonight we have a new game we are going to be unveiling tonight, all I know is that there is a chance where you might have to shave and arm :) Hopefully a guy will get that one. But we will see.

We are continuing with our ID theft series, that I am super pumped about tonight. Mainly because as I am studying through scripture I am getting hit with this stuff and I hope tonight God moves in your heart. That is my prayer for today.

So the details for tonight:

1. 6:30pm - Be at Crystal Valley! Listen for the bump'n Music.
2. Bring your Bible because we are going to be going over a bunch of God's word.
3. Bring a Friend or 10!

We hope to see you tonight everyone.

P.A.

No comments: