Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring break blues

Hey there everyone, welcome back from spring break. I hope you all had a great time wherever you went, or if you stayed here I hope you got some rest and caught up on somethings that you might have pushed off, like playing Xbox or seeing if you could text over 2000 texts in a day. You know those those things that get pushed off to the side during the school year :)

Anyways, this coming Wednesday night we are kicking off our final push towards summer. I am super pumped to see you all again, and thanks to Caleb Morris we are having a PIZZA PARTY this Wednesday night. We are going to use this time to stuff our faces with pizza and hang out and tell awesome spring break stories. So don't miss out this coming Wednesday night.

Also this coming Wednesday we are going to be kicking off our "Identity Series" it is going to be awesome. We are going to be talking about strong holds in our lives, and how important it is to recognize those. I know for me since I have been studying this subject God has been just kicking me in the teeth about how much I need to realign my life with His purpose and calling on my life. So I hope He does the same for you this Wednesday night, or at least gets you thinking about the strong holds that might hold you back from knowing God more.

We hope to see you here at Crystal Valley at 6:30pm this Wednesday night! I hope to see you there!

P.A.

No comments: