Monday, September 26, 2011

Bigger and Better

Hey there everyone, Welcome to the best week EVER! Well I don't know if that is going to be true, but I do know that Bigger and Better is going down this Wednesday night.

Here are the Details:

1. You need to be here at like 6:15pm! We start at 6:30, but you want as much time as you can to get out there and get going.
2. Your team will need to be back no later then 8:15pm. With Everything you got inside the sanctuary!
3. We are doing a scavenger hunt as well for the Middlebury Food pantry, so there will be a prize for the biggest and best thing, and the most food collected! So you have 2 chances to win a prize.
4. Parents, this is the one night I am almost positive we will go a little late, we will try our best to be done by 8:30pm, but it will be more like 8:45, when we let everyone out. Just because we will have so much stuff to move. But I will try my best to get everyone out on time!

We hope to see a ton of students there, we are going to have a ton of fun, and we are going to be helping out a ton of people in the process!

If you have any questions please email me at cvmcadam@gmail.com.

P.A.

No comments: