Thursday, September 1, 2011

Powerful steps

Hey there everyone, I hope you are all having a super awesome day! I know I am super tired from last night, but that is great! I will gladly take being wiped on Thursday knowing that students got to hear from God the night before. So here is a couple things to re-cap on from last night.

1. Are you walking towards Christ or away from Christ?
2. Are you continually "believing" in Christ, or have you stopped?
3. Are you keeping your eyes on Christ, or are your eyes wondering towards worldly things?

As we wrap up this IDK series, I just want to let you all know that the questions you guys have asked are awesome. We are going to be answering them here on the blog, and on Wednesday nights.

I hope to see you all back here Wednesday night! Have a great 3 day weekend everyone.

We will be starting the Daily Devotionals on Monday, September 5th!

Can't wait!

P.A.

No comments: