Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday is Youth Group Eve!

Hey there everyone I hope things are going well for you today! I know I am a little lethargic today, but I am going to power through my tiredness, and do work today.

I am hoping to get out to the boys soccer game tonight at NR, so if you all want to come join we can yell for a lot of our students that come to the REFUGE! I will be out there for both games so come cheer on the JV men with me tonight!

Here are a couple things you will need for tomorrow night's youth group to go awesome!

1. Yourself - Make the commitment to come to youth group tomorrow night, its going to be stinking awesome, a lot of really fun things we are going do, and we got to rock out for God tomorrow night.

2. A friend - Bring a friend tomorrow night to come and experience Refuge! Then you can also invite them to Bigger and Better! Because that is coming up on the 28th of September, and they will love being able to go and have a ton of fun.

3. Energy - This coming Wednesday night, Ted and Wes are doing the games. Now everytime they do games it gets a little bit crazy! So come with lots of energy, and it will be glorious.

Those are a couple things you can do to make youth group amazing tomorrow night!

We are going to be doing week 2 of friends with benefits, so ready to hear some great biblical dating advice, and some more stories of how I screwed dating up!

Hope to see you at Refuge tomorrow night!

P.A.

No comments: