Friday, September 18, 2009

God has it all mapped out

Hey there everyone I really hope you guys are having a good day today.

So a little story from my life that happened last night, for the first time in almost a year I actually got to play soccer with other people my age and not Junior high students or high school students. It was pretty beast, but today I woke up and I tried to move and my body was like whoa there little buddy. My calves are so stinking soar its not funny, and my knees are saying every time I move, STOP! But it was still fun I enjoyed myself alot. I might just have to do it again next Thursday.

anyways, this sunday is a pretty big Sunday around here we have our Journey meal together after the 2nd service this weekend, we also have Junior high NEXT class going on, and we have our High school next class going on at night from 7 - 8pm this week. PLEASE NOTICE THE TIME CHANGE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS!

Also some pretty exciting news. We have already planned a big event for the summer! More details to come but just let you all know it means going somewhere far away :) God is moving and God is doing some pretty cool things in right now. So keep up that hard work of laying your life down for Christ every day. I know its hard, but keep on keeping on brothers and sisters.

Hope to see you guys this weekend down at the festival :) Yippie. Fireworks tonight. A great place to see them is at the church I think I might be here tonight so maybe we will see you all there.

Have a great weekend.

See you Sunday

P.A.

No comments: