Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hearing the Voice of God!

Tonight my brothers and sisters we are going to continuing on in our dialouge about Anger and how it affects our lives. God has got some major things in store for tonight so come tonight and be prepared to be blown away.

Tonight we are going to be discussing when we get Angry who should we listen to? What should we do? Where should we turn? I really want to give you guys some practical uses for Anger. Because I believe that when we get angry we need to understand what is a good way to deal with those emotions. So tonight we are going to set out to show you what it is like in your mind when you get Angry. This is going to be a little experiment but I think its going to be a really good tool to help everyone see how confusing it can be when you get Angry and only listen to those around you.

We need to understand that God that created us wants to bless us, wants to guide us, and I believe for most of us we don't really listen to God all that much, especially when it comes to our Anger.

So tonight we are going to be dialoguing about in our small groups like we did last week.

I hope to see you tonight!

P.A.

No comments: