Monday, September 28, 2009

God is amazing

So last night God showed up in a big way! We raised over 2500 dollars for our 3dyc trip, and winter retreat and we still have 2 more fundraisers to go! whoop whoop :)

Man I am so proud of the students, and the parents who stepped up and wants their students to grow closer to Christ. I am so pumped for this amazing conference. Please be in prayer for us as we prepare even more for this conference now.

Wow, I can't get over it what happened last night, I give all the glory to God. I recognize that all good things come from God!

Ok I have to move on....

This Wednesday is our Small Group outing so make sure your students get a hold of their small group leader and know where they are going. Most groups will be meeting at the church at 6:30 and be done and back at 8:3o but some groups will be gone before and after that so please make sure your student knows where they are going.

Also at the end of the month we are doing our 3rd Annual Harvest Party! It is going to be off the chain that night, so be looking for more information and flyers to come.

I hope you all have a great week, may you come to know God's heart more this week.

P.A.

No comments: