Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hearing the Voice of God!

So last night was pretty awesome!

This Anger series is going really well, and I hope that you guys are learning tons! I hope last nights illustration really put it into perspective for you about listening to God's voice. We have to make sure that we are drawing near to God to hear His voice and not the others that are giving you bad advice. When you are angry you have to recognize you might need to have a hard conversation, you might have to make a hard decision, and you might have to say I'm sorry. God wants to direct you through all the junk and the pain, but when we choose to do things are own way. Then it doesn't work out the best.

I hope and I pray that you guys take time to really look at those scriptures we gave you, and when anger starts welling up you guys can turn to those scriptures, and then turn to others. Always Always start with God and His word. I can not stress that enough that the Word of God will never EVER lead you the wrong way. Open up yourself to be directed by God and I promise just like Raleigh did last night you will get to the goal.

I hope to see you guys on Sunday. Junior high next class in the morning, and the High school next class at night. We start at 7pm this week because we are playing for the 4-6th graders!

See you later everyone!

P.A.

No comments: