Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bingo, Nacho, Blammo!

Hey there everyone I hope your mornings are going well, I know I am still really tired I didn't get to bed till way after midnight last night because we are preparing our little house for a transformation of furniture this morning, I know I am old and boring but shut it :)

Tomorrow night is going to be the most fun you can have this side of the Mississippi! Tomorrow night is our Dirty Bingo Christmas Party! We are going to have so much stinking fun. So these are the 3 things you need to bring tomorrow night to have a good time! Ready?

1. Bring a wrapped gift that is under 5$. (Hint: look around your house for something you don't want anymore and put it in a huge box and wrap it so it looks awesome)
2. Bring a Snack to share with others! (Hint: Go to the dollar store before you come and grab your favorite chips or cookies so at least you know there will be something there you like)
3. Wear and ugly Christmas sweater! (Hint: Go into your mom or dad's closet and just grab whatever they wear to a Christmas party we all know mom and dad's where the most ridiculous sweaters ever.)

So those are the 3 things that are going to make this Christmas party awesome!

But Here is a 4th thing that will make this night over the top!

Bring a friend who has never come to youth group before!!!

This is a great night to invite friends to youth group, all we are going to be doing is having a ton of fun. I know when I was in Junior High and High school I didn't think Christians laughed! So maybe you have a friend who thinks youth group is boring, or stupid. Those friends are who we want here tomorrow night because stealing presents after getting a bingo is always fun :) So take some time to pray and see who you should invite.

I hope you guys have a great day even though you don't have a 2 hour delay. See you tomorrow night.

P.A.

No comments: