Monday, December 27, 2010

Wow, a long blogging break

Hey there everyone, I am back and blogging again for our youth ministry. I hope you guys had a good Christmas and the first week of break is done, can you believe in 7 days you will be back in school? Crazy huh? Well this week we aren't having youth group again because many people are traveling or having family time, but we are doing something this Wednesday at lunch time!


DESTINATION UNKNOWN LUNCH EDITION

So through out these next few days I will be giving clues on where we are going, and what to bring to this Lunch. It's going to be pretty sweet my friends! So be looking on facebook, twitter, and the blogspot for clues and information I will only be texting the last clue which will be very obvious in where we are going. I will tell you right now it will be at NOON on WEDNESDAY. So we hope to see you there, where ever there may be :)

Have a great last week of break.

P.A.

No comments: