Monday, December 6, 2010

Guess Whats back?

Hey there everyone! Guess what??

WE HAVE YOUTH GROUP THIS WEEK!

Man I am so pumped because for the last 2 weeks we were off from normal youth group because of thanksgiving and pass it forward. Man I can't wait for Wednesday night to come around because we have some awesome things planned!

Now for those Northridge students I understand that choir is kinda of crazy this week, and I understand that most of the time youth group and church are the first things cut out of your agenda but I am challenging you to keep them on your agenda. We all know when we don't do something for a long time it gets knocked out for something else. I am telling ya if you don't keep youth group on your agenda you might look back and see that you haven't been to youth group in a month or longer!

So I understand that things are crazy right now but this Wednesday night is going to be stinking awesome, and the next Wednesday night is going to even better because we have our Dirty Bingo Night!

Don't Miss out!

Hope to see you this Wednesday night at 6:30pm.

P.A.

No comments: