Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Serving and Helping

Hey there everyone, I hope this snowy day finds you well. I know for me I am not liking the snow that is hitting the ground today but I guess if it was up to me I would have it sunny and 68 everyday! But Ohh well its all good.

So a little reminder for tonight, We don't have youth group tonight because of the pass it forward garage sale going on here for the next 4 days! So tonight please contact your small group leader to see what you are doing tonight. I know some small group leaders are heading out to cici's to hang out and some are coming here tonight to help with the pass it forward sale, so please contact them to see what you are doing tonight.

I hope you guys are having a good week, we start back up youth group next Wednesday with all of our favorite stuff: Games, Worship, a fun message! Then on December 15th is when we pull out the big guns for our Dirty Bingo Christmas party. All you need to know is that there is going to be a ton of food and Presents! More info to come on that later this week, so get ready to rock it out in 7 days!

Have an amazing day.

P.A.

No comments: