Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday is my fun day!

Hey there guys, hope you are all having great day. I know I am because Monday and Tuesday are my days to get REFUGE all planned out, and its a ton of fun!

Here are some things you can look forward to this Wednesday night:
1. Small Groups get to start planning their bigger and better plans.
2. Student Auction is Oct. 9th, we get to talk about that.
3. Some really fun games that involve food, wheelbarrows, and moving really fast.
4. Series finale on IDK, we are going to look at a great story about Nicodemus.

We have so many fun things planned. Tomorrow I am going to be giving more details on the Bigger or Better and our Student Auction and what we are going to be raising money for.

Also in September we are going to be starting the early morning Text Devotionals so make sure you guys give us your cell numbers so we can text you a little devotional every morning during the week of December.

Have a great day!

P.A.

No comments: