Monday, August 1, 2011

Stretch, Ready, Set, GO!

Hey there everyone, I hope you are all having a great day. I know I am having a super awesome spectacular day.

I just wanted to let everyone know that in 16 days, YOU START SCHOOL!

Man, I am so glad I am done with school :) Sorry. Its true though. But I am super excited for all the amazing things that are going to be happening this fall. So be looking soon for the fall calendar to come out.

August 17th will be our fall kick off for youth group! So be prepared to come to a massive party that night, our Junior High students have a major party planned that night, and the High school party is getting planned out as I am typing this. So be ready to have a great time that night.

I am back and ready to go for this fall. I can't tell you how excited I am for this coming youth group year, we have so many great things planned out, and we have some great teaching times for everyone.

To God be the glory for this coming year

GET READY!

P.A.

No comments: