Monday, August 15, 2011

Youth Group starts this Wednesday

Hey there everyone, I hope your day is going splendid! I know mine has started early and will end late which is all good because my excitement level is off the stinking charts because we start Youth Group this week! MAN! I CAN'T WAIT!

Here is what you need to know!

Senior High students: We have normal youth group. Meet at 6:30pm @ CVMC. We will be done at 8:30pm. Just a like a normal Wednesday night.

Junior High students: Pool Party at the Cruises! 6:30pm - 8pm. Please notice that you guys are done a little bit earlier then normal. Please remember to bring a towel, and a swimsuit that is appropriate! The cruises address is: 56603 St. Rd 15, Bristol, IN, 46507.

If you guys have any questions please email me at: cvmcadam@gmail.com

Junior High students will be having a pizza party as well, so come hungry and ready to eat! Also if you are coming from a sports practice, thats cool, still come if you can make anytime for these parties please come its going to be such a great time!

We are super pumped to kick off this year with everyone.

Hope to see you there.

P.A.

1 comment:

Best Cruise Destinations said...

I am really impressed with the content of your blog. It is easy to see that you are passionate about your writing. If I had your writing ability, I know I would be successful. I have bookmarked your site and look forward to more updates. Best Cruise Destinations