Monday, August 22, 2011

Wednesday is just around tuesday

Hey there everyone, Greetings and salutations!

I hope your Monday is going swimmingly, I know mine is packed to the gills with things to do but I wanted to take some time out and let you know what is going down for youth group this coming Wednesday night.

A few words I would describe this Wednesday night would be:
EPIC, AWESOME, PEE YOUR PANTS FUNNY, and PUNCH A BABY HILARIOUS!

You don't want to miss this Wednesday night because we are continuing with our "IDK" series, we are breaking out a new game, we are going to have great discussions in small group, and there is a part in the night where we could see some Jedi's!

That is how much awesomeness is packed into Wednesday night! So don't miss out, and bring a friend!

Did I mention you also might be able to win some food, and that might be Rise and Roll Donuts. Maybe, I don't know, maybe though!

Hope to see you here at CVMC at 6:30! Junior High and Senior High.

P.A.

No comments: