Monday, April 6, 2009

The Beginning of Spring brings us snow

Hey guys happy Spring break!

I hope things are going well with ya, thanks yesterday for those who came and helped me with the Amen Corner :) It was pretty fun. I think we could have been louder but I understand it was early.
So I hope you guys had a good time in service yesterday.

Next week for Easter since we are having 3 services, we are doing NEXT during the 2nd service! Let me Repeat the information.....We are having NEXT at the 2nd service next week at 9:45! So do not show up at 9:00am like normal most people here will be in the service that is going on.

Let me encourage in something this week my friends. I was spending some time in prayer this morning for you guys, and for my Journey with Christ. I was asking God to invade my soul again, and help me have the strength to tackle the deep rooted issues in my own life. The issue is that God showed up! He actually brought stuff to my mind. I wanted Him to speak to me but then again I have prayed that prayer before and nothing really came to mind, ya know what I am saying. So now I know things I need to get right in my heart, and I believe that it goes back to something I said yesterday in service. That God see's you for who can become! God see's me and see's the things I can do if I get this junk out of my way.

I encourage you today since some of you are at home probably sitting around watching TV or playing Video games (not bad things, text me and I will come hang too) but take some time this week to put the Xbox controller down and go to your room and pray. Ask God to invade your heart, ask God for the strength to get through the hard stuff in your life right now. Also remember after your done just tell God "speak for your servant is listening" and then just listen. Be patient.

I hope that you have an awesome Spring break! Remember we do not have youth group this Wednesday! So I will see you all next week.

P.A.

No comments: