Friday, April 24, 2009

I love this weather!

Hey there everyone! I hope you are all having an amazing start to your weekend.

This weekend I know is packed for a lot of you guys with sports, and family but if you think about taking some time to rest and really be aware of how God has blessed you. Take some time and slow things down this week and notice a small little detail about your life that God has blessed you with.

This morning I tried to slow and just notice how amazing open fields are. I got up a little early this morning and drove to my meeting but then I kept going and pulled off into a little parking lot and just sat and prayed. I noticed that these huge open fields that we see ALL THE TIME! Are a symbol for growth, they are being plowed right now for planting corn soon. I was praying that God will plant wisdom, maturity, love, and patience in my heart and life. God brought that to my heart because I actually slowed down my life enough to notice something that I have seen every single day of my life a boring ol' field, but now it means something a little different. So this weekend slow your self down a little bit for God to show you something.

Also this Sunday we have next class from 9:15 - 10:15 so come and hang out with us this week I am going to put out a dare to all of the students there. I promise this will challenge the way you think about believing in Christ, and hopefully take it to the next level.

Wednesday night we are going to continue are series on lesser known names in the Bible. We are going to be talking about a King named Adoni Bezzek. He was a pretty sick dude and did some crazy things.

I hope you all have a great weekend. See you on Sunday.

P.A.

No comments: