Thursday, April 16, 2009

Last Night was Awesome!

Man last night was truly awesome. I was pumped to see a lot of you there, and we devoured almost all the pizza! Over 170 slices! I am amazed.

Moving on, I hope that you really listened to what Nate was talking about last night because he did a great job and explaining how we need to give our plans over to God, and say God "Your will be done" Nate is a great example of doing that.

Allowing God to take over and do what He wants with your future plans is so key in the process of giving up everything to Christ. Now the hard part is being ok with where God is taking you, and being able to say God I want what you want!

I hope and pray that you guys will really take to heart what was said last night!

This Sunday we are making pancakes! Whoop Whoop. We are going to be having lots of pancakes made. I will bring everything you will need so you just need to show up and maybe bring a friend! We will be starting at 9 am. I know its a little early but come and have some pancakes with us this coming Sunday!

We are hoping to be putting up the video of last night as soon as I get a copy, nate had to take it with him for a class so as soon as I get it I will post it on here.

See you all later!

P.A.

No comments: