Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday of Spring Break

So I hope everyone is having a great time on Spring break! I know I am loving the freezing wind, and the snow. Its been an amazing time to go outside and sit by the pool and get a tan, and pneumonia!

Anyway who, just a couple reminders for today.

1. No Youth Group tomorrow! Do not show up here because no one will be here. I promise ya, it will be a lonely feeling.
2. April 15th, Bethel college is coming in and bringing a band with them. We are going to be having pizza that night, and Nate Hickox is going to speak that night and its going to be awesome. In addition to all that going on we are going to be having a parents meeting that night. So parents come and get a new calendar, and hear about the cool new things that are going to be happening this summer, and rest of the spring.

I hope you all have a great day! I will hopefully be posting more things on here later. If you have any funny pictures from Spring break send them to me so I can put them up on here! Talk with you all later.

P.A.

No comments: