Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What no 2 hour delay?

So for those of you who didn't go to school yesterday, I salute you. That would be wicked hard to stand out in the cold rain for a little while! Blahh.

Anyways, todays post is going to be pretty short because I just have an exercise I hope you guys will do before tomorrow!

Tomorrow night we are going to be going to be talking about taking a stand. So tonight or tomorrow before you come I would like you guys to take 10 minutes and just get a lone in your house somewhere, and just get down on your knees, or if you want to lay face down on the ground you can. Then what I want you to do is just pray for tomorrow night. Pray that God would speak to you specifically. Take this time to just mentally prepare for tomorrow nights message, and worship.

Now we are still going to be playing games, and they are pretty cool games too. A Brand new one I made up that I think is going to be awesome.

But this will help all of us prepare our hearts for what God has in store for us tomorrow night!

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Also, Bring a journal or something that you can write on and a pen! We have notes for you!

P.A.

No comments: