Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Be different "Parents"

So this coming Wednesday (Tomorrow) we are going to be talking about "Being Different with your Parents"

Now I know that some of you are reading this thinking well I don't want to come and talk about my parents because my parents are stupid. Well you know what your parents might be stupid but you are still commanded by God to honor them and obey them. Which is insane I know, but don't worry we are going to be talking about that tomorrow night, believe me we are going to cover a bunch of stuff tomorrow night. So come ready with a bible and a Pen!

We are also going to be playing some sweet games, we are actually going to be playing a game we have never played before, and its an old school game. It will be glorious :)

We have got some really awesome stuff planned for worship too, we have a new guitar player playing with us this Wednesday so come and rock out with us!

For those who are praying for the youth group keep us in your prayers this week we have a bunch of things that are coming up that need prayer so please keep us in your prayers this week! Thanks.

P.A.

No comments: