Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wowwzers

Hey there everyone! Sorry I didn't get a post up yesterday I was gone most of the day with people, and seeing students. So I will make up with it today!

So tonight we are going to be talking about your relationship with Time! It's going to be pretty interesting because I have been doing some pretty intense research on this. Time affects everything we do, its so insane. Some people would even say that time is more valuable then money.

So tonight we are going to be discussing time, and how if we don't use it wisely then we will wear out and nothing will get done what so ever!

Jesus was awesome with his time. He had time to be influential, to have friends, to pray, to do miracles, to rest with His father. Tons of things. So we are going to talking about those things tonight.

I can't wait to see ya tonight!

P.A.

No comments: