Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekend in Ginghamsburg

So this weekend I am speaking at a church in Tipp, Ohio at a Junior high identity retreat. It's amazing to me when I go to other youth groups and see other youth pastors. I love being able to talk with other youth pastors about what they are seeing in their church's and their youth groups.

It was interesting that the youth pastor here was telling me that his students have great hearts but some of them have grown up in churches and need a little spark to make Jesus become real again to them. So I am taking some time now to pray and update the blog for you guys back in Middlebury to be praying for this conference. I honestly believe that God wants to do something tonight here in Ohio, I know He is yearning to see hearts turn back to Him. So for those who are reading this please pray for the Spirit will move and Jesus would show up here like He never has before!

I also believe that our students, parents, and pastors need that sometime. We need a spark of Jesus to move us back to where we need to be at. I pray that for our students and leaders back at CVMC. That we can move back to where God wants us or needs us, or for those who are on the right track to stay on that track and be committed to that cause!

I hope you all have a great weekend. I will see you on Sunday.

P.A.

No comments: