Saturday, March 6, 2010

Identity

So last night I got the opportunity to serve Christ with my friend Chris Freemen who is an amazing youth pastor here in Tipp, Ohio. God is moving in his ministry here and its going very well.

Anyways I am here speaking at this retreat and I got the amazing opportunity to give the Gospel message last night, and those nights are always fun, but somewhat stressful because you are delivering the greatest message on earth. So I worked through some stuff that God was putting on my heart before I went out there, and then God broke open the flood gates last night, and 12 students gave their lives to Christ for the first time, and many others gave their lives back to Christ in a commitment to stay on the path less travel.

God is amazing and still alive! We saw that first hand last night.

Keep praying for Andrew and I today as we travel home later tonight. We still have a lot of stuff to do here, God is amazing!

P.A.

No comments: