Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring is almost here

I can't wait for spring to come! I hate snow, and colds, and everything that comes with winter. I think I might live in the wrong state :)

Anyways this week for youth group we are going to be continuing with our "Be different" series, and this week we are going to be tackling a topic that is going to hit home for some people. We are going to be talking about being different with your parents. Now I understand that when ever we bring up this subject people get really uncomfortable, but the reason people are is because most people just are turning away from really serious situations that they need to deal with or at least start praying about.

So this week we are going to tackle that situation. We are going to look at different ways to manage different situations, and you can prepare yourself for what might come.

So we hope that you guys can come this Wednesday! Can't wait to see you all.

P.A.

No comments: