Friday, March 12, 2010

Special Friday Edition

What up everyone! I hope you are all having an awesome Friday so far. I know I am.

My wife had to wake up early and go to work, and then since she was up the puppies got up and wanted to play and bark, so on my day off I was up at 7:00am hungry, and wanting to punch 2 small shitzu puppies in the head. So my day is awesome.

Anyways, enough about my awesome morning, so I am in my office today catching up on some stuff and planning somethings for Sunday. I am teaching the 4th - 6th graders this Sunday during 2nd service and they are learning about being a servant like Christ was a servant in placing himself last. As I was planning some stuff to do with them, it hit me. My life is all about me sometimes, well probably most of the time if I want to be really honest. Its crazy to me how insanely hard it is to put others first and yourself second, even when it benefits the other person like crazy.

So my goal for today is to put other people first and myself second and I am praying that I get the opportunity to do that to someone today, now this issue is that God is going to place something like that in my life, and I am going to have to choose to love and not be selfish.

I invite you to pray that for today or even for tomorrow. Lets put other people first, and take us out of the picture and just serve out of love.

P.A.

No comments: