Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back from a mini vacation

Hey there everyone! I am excited to be back from vacation I got to spend a couple days away with my old college roommate. Great times playing golf, catching up, talking about houses, and a bunch of craziness. It was a great time to get away and just rest a for 2 days.

Well last night I heard was awesome. Mark Metcalfe was bringing it home with the media series. Wrapping it up with music and what types of music we should be putting into our brains! I heard the very end of the message and it was just stinking awesome. That man has a major calling on his life to work with students, and to be a part of their lives, He is a great man of God!

We are getting ready to start a new series this may called "Pratical Atheist" we are going to be talking issues such as Prayer, talking about our story with God, and Our Actions. We are have some really cool things we are going to be talking about. So please try to commit to the next 4 weeks because its going to be really really awesome!

I am going to be making an announcement about this upcoming summer and somethings I am planning on doing for this summer, so next week show up to hear about what this summer holds for all of us!

Hope to see you next Wednesday night!

Here is a promo for our upcoming series!


P.A.

No comments: