Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Youth Group Tonight!

Hey there everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing day, and I hope that we can see you all tonight at youth group. We have some really really fun things planned for tonight and we have some really cool things planned for Worship. So I really hope that you can make it tonight. I know that a lot of you have school practices, and soccer, and baseball, and who knows what else, so I hope that you can get some time for God in your schedule at some point tonight.

Let me remind you of what we talked about last week, when we said that we know more about movies then we do the bible, make sure you are taking to get to know God on a personal level not just a Wednesday and Sunday level. I understand that you all want to be in a ton of different things, and that is cool, but don't sacrifice knowing God for being able to hit a fastball better! I promise you its not worth it.

We do hope to see you tonight!

P.A.

No comments: