Monday, April 5, 2010

The ham hangover

Man I don't know if I can handle another piece of ham in my belly. Over the past 2 days I have consumed a mass amount of ham or ham products. But it was delicious!

So I hope yesterday was a great day for everyone, I know I had a great day with my church family, and then my Parents and brother. We devoured ham and deviled eggs....So Good.

Alright so this week is Spring Break and we aren't having youth group, because a ton of you are gone this week, and this gives us some time to just go and hang out this week. So if you are in town the next couple days text me and see if we can hang out and do somethings. I am hoping to watch the national championship tonight so if you want to possibly come over text me and see if we can do that. Again I have another plan in the works but it might fall through so text me ya'll :)

I hope you all have an amazing day!

Here is our new series we are going to be starting in April.


Series Opener: "In Rhythm" from NewSpring Media on Vimeo.

No comments: