Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Movies and Jesus

Hey there everyone I hope you are all having a super awesome day! I know my day is going to rock because I have a lot of fun things I get to do at the church to with preparing stuff for tomorrow!

So just a little reminder we have normal youth group tomorrow 6:30 - 8:30, and we have some sweet games we are going to be playing, and Worship is gonna rock something awesome! Also tomorrow night we are going to be starting a new series called "In Rhythm" and we are going to be getting back in rhythm with God with our media intake.

So this issue is massive for your generation because you guys don't know what its like not to be able to instantly watch a movie, or see whatever you want on the computer. There is so much stuff to talk about with this, so tomorrow come ready to discuss different movies, and there is a massive challenge at the end of this series. I hope you are ready.

Can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow!

P.A.

No comments: