Friday, April 2, 2010

Missed a day

Hey there everyone sorry that I didn't post yesterday. We were crazy busy with getting things ready for the worship night, and then I had a couple meetings, and emails and phone calls and updating the blog got further and further down on my list. So I am giving you another special Friday update :)

So anyways On Wednesday night we had our small group outings, and they were awesome! All of the guys went to Cici's Pizza and we dominated their buffet. Honestly and I am not kidding about this they had to turn people away because they couldn't keep up with the pizza we were consuming it was awesome. We had one guy eat 11 plates of food! Intense! But we all had a good time and then afterward we came back here and had a game of Ninja, it was awesome. So over all we had a great night.

So just a little reminder for all of those who aren't going anywhere on Spring Break. We don't have youth group this coming week, but I will be around here until Wednesday so call me up if you want to hang out, If I am available I would love to hang out with ya!

Hope you all have an amazing Easter and Spring break! Hope to see you guys here this Sunday to celebrate Jesus conquering death.

See ya later!

P.A.

No comments: