Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Invisible fences

This is the title for my message on Wednesday night, I am really excited/nervous because this is a hard message for me to talk about because it deals a lot with my past and how God has moved me through some fences and strong holds in my life that have taken a long time to deal with but also am still dealing with.

God is doing something in my life that I want to share with others, and hopefully work with other people to continue to break down strong holds in others lives.

We are going to be talking about 2 Cor 10:3-4, and a bunch of other scripture but that is going to be our foundation, so if you can make it this Wednesday night that would rock, but if you can't make it we will miss you!

For those who know you are coming please be praying for this Wednesday it's gonna get tense for some people but I am ok with that. So I hope you can make it and be challenged.

Also we are going to be finishing up our Movie Trivia game, we have a new game we are going to try which is going to be awesome! Then we have a really interesting powerpoint game we are going to dominate. I hope to see you here.

P.A.

No comments: