Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Straight up awesomeness!

Hey there everyone, I hope your Tuesday is going awesome, I know mine started with one of my puppies running a cup into my face wanting me to play fetch with him. Always a solid way to start off a long day.

Anyways, This Wednesday God is already setting up plans for us. I am so excited to see how God is going to move. We are going to be doing something we have never done on a Wednesday night before. So come this Wednesday night and hear what we are going to be doing. I am EXCITED!

We have some great worship planned, and 3 games we have never played before, so get ready to laugh and be amazed all at the same time. You might throw up because its so awesome.

Well I am running late to a staff meeting already so I will update some more later today!

Hope to see you at 6:30 on Wednesday night!

P.A.

No comments: