Monday, May 17, 2010

You gotta tell someone!

Hey there everyone! I hope your week is stinking awesome. I know my week is full and crazy but still excited for Wednesday night!

So last night we had a 6th grade parents meeting, and I hope that they had a great time, and also we want to welcome them to the blogspot, so for those new 6th grade parents reading this for the first time, Welcome, if I could have people clapping on here for you I would but I am not that much of a geek :)

So this coming Wednesday night we are going to be continuing in our series called Practical atheist, meaning where we say we are a Christian but yet live like there is no God. The first week we talked about Prayer, and how we need to start a conversation with God! Last week we broke down what it means to follow Christ and what it means to be an atheist. This week we are going to be talking about telling people your story. I am so excited for this week because we get the chance to tell stories about Jesus working in lives, its going to be awesome!

I hope you can come this wednesday night to youth group! It starts at 6:30 and goes till 8:30!

This Video explains so well what we are talking about in this series!

Hope to see you Wednesday night!



P.A.

No comments: