Monday, May 24, 2010

Series Finale

Hey there guys this coming Wednesday we are going to be ending our series on Practical Atheist. I am really excited how we are going to end this series, and I am really excited to see how you guys do with a challenge we are going to give you for school this coming Thursday. It is going to blow your mind :)

For those who need a little break from things we have the perfect little getaway for you tonight here at the church, we are having a worship night here at 7pm - 8:30pm. You can come and go as you please but there will be people here to pray with you, and you can just worship God on your own. Its a great getaway. I will be here tonight to pray for students if they want, or just to be here as a support. So I encourage you to come out tonight to worship.

I hope you guys can come out tonight, and then on Wednesday as well! Hope to see ya sometime this week :)

P.A.

No comments: