Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Marker boards and Peanut butter

How are those 2 things in common? Well you will have to show up on Wednesday night to find out.

So I just finished the message for this week, and I am not going to lie tomorrow night is going to be a powerful night, because we are putting it all out there. Being a practical atheist has to stop and we are going to show you tomorrow night straight up how a Christ follower and a Practical atheist can't co-inside each other. So tomorrow night we are going to uncover and dissect what it means to be a Christ follower.

I hope you can all come out tomorrow night, I know things are crazy with sports, work, and school. But I promise tomorrow night it will be worth coming out because you will walk away with a lot to think about!

I found a song we are going to be wrapping up with tomorrow night, and it is so powerful I have to let you see it today! So listen to the words and look at your life while you listen to this song. Hope to see you tomorrow!

P.A.

No comments: