Thursday, May 6, 2010

Practical Atheist:Prayer

I hope you guys are having an awesome day, I know I am dead tired from last night, but its all good I have a bunch of things I need to get done today so that should keep me going.

Here are some highlights from last night:

1. The Mountain Dew team dominated the game last night, and then Brandon Gannon rocked it out last night well done dude!
2. The last song in the worship set where we sang Here I am to worship, with Passion of the Christ going on was really powerful, I don't know if I have ever seen a youth group more silent. Powerful stuff
3. Acts 12 was our building block of last night, Asking questions about James and Peter. And how are prayers can be powerful and we can be praying for people, and expect amazing things to happen with God!

Those were just some of the highlights from last night, I hope you guys can make it next week we have some amazing things already planned! So we hope to see you next week.

P.A.

No comments: