Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Backpack Pt 2

Hey there everyone I hope things are going well for ya'll. I know for me I am wide awake and rocking and ready for tonight!

Here is the skinny for tonight

1. Youth starts at 6:30, I know its a common to show up at 6:35 but our starting time is 6:30.
2. Bring your Bible, a Pen, and a Notebook for tonight!
3. Bring a couple hundred friends tonight! We have plenty of room for a couple thousand students tonight (Just kidding we really only have room for about 3oo students, but if you want to invite all of Northridge, Goshen, Concord,Fairfield, Betheny, and Central I am down)
4. Take some time to pray before coming tonight. Tonight can be a very powerful night!
5. We are done at 8:30!

So I hope to see you all tonight, Its going to be stinking amazing!

P.A.

No comments: