Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sickness has overcome my body

Hey there everyone I am sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was on a couch all day long trying to sleep and stop puking. So today I am feeling a little bit better, I am at work trying to get some things changed around for tonight because I have no voice, with all my puking and stuff it took my voice away, and I can't talk anymore. So tonight we have a couple things planned differently tonight.

So tonight at 6:30 here at Crystal Valley Youth Group will be going down, we have some pretty cool things planned for tonight, I know the games and worship are going to be great! The message tonight we are going to be focusing on friends. We are going to be taking a different look at friends tonight then I think some of you are used to, so come ready to discuss about friends.

Hope to see you tonight at 6:30!

P.A.

No comments: