Friday, September 10, 2010

Special Friday Edition

Hey there everyone, I am in the office today getting some work done for our Destination unknown trip coming up in November. Man this trip is going to be awesome. Be praying about this trip that God can draw us to the best deals, and the best time because this trip is going to be awesome! The place we are going is so stinking sweet, you will not want to miss it.

This trip is for High school only! So High school students we are thinking of you while we are planning it so don't think that we are going to be doing boring things because half the things I have in mind for this trip, I can't wait to do.

So Sign ups will be soon, the main thing this meeting is going to be addressing is Cost, and how to raise some funds so you don't have an outrageous amount! So be looking for sign ups soon!

Have a great weekend everyone, I won't be at the football game tonight we have a wedding to be at tonight. I will be out of town tomorrow night with some guys from the youth group at the Sox game so if you need to get a hold of me text me because I won't be answering my phone tomorrow night while I am at the hallow grounds of U.S. Cellular field.

P.A.

No comments: