Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

Hey there everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful day! I know I am I got to sleep in a little bit, play with the puppies and now I am sitting in my office working feverishly to make sure I can get home to be with my wife on this awesome national holiday :)

So a quick little blurb about whats going down this week,
1. This Wednesday we are continuing with our backpack series, man we have some awesome break through already with students confessing and being freed by the Holy Spirit. This week we are going to be talking about Guilt and Shame, man this is a hard topic because this brings up past hurts and wounds. So please come ready this Wednesday by praying that God would move in your heart and that God would help you work past some of the bad decisions we might have made!

2. I have been sending out Texts almost everyday this week with verses and devotions so if you aren't getting those please text me with your name in the text so we can put you in the loop for those! They are a great way to start your day, and continue thinking about God in a new and exciting way! So text me at 574-370-2094 if you aren't getting those and I will make sure you do!

3. September 17th is our fireworks night! Make sure you are planning on being here to hang out and be with a ton of people while we watch the fireworks! Its going to be amazing! They are honestly like right about us! Its pretty cool! So come out at 8pm that Friday night, or right after the home football game!

I hope you all have an awesome day today! Eat some grilled chicken, or burgers today! Because today is like the perfect day to do that. Hope you all have a great week, and we hope to see you on Wednesday.

P.A.

No comments: