Thursday, September 2, 2010

What a great night

Hey there everyone, man what a great night last night. With the Baby food roulette, and then the really gross story about the bathroom :) (Those who were there last night know what I am talking about)

Man it was a great night as well because I know after the message I know there were some students who were really wrestling with their spiritual backpack. Let me encourage you again to look inside your spiritual backpack and be honest about what is in there. Is it anger, hurt, shame, guilt, or maybe something else, but the only way you will experience true freedom in that is if you leave that stuff at the foot of the cross and walk away from it!

We read in Hebrews 12 last night about the sin that easily entangles, trips us up, and also weighs us down. Last night there some students who got to experience true freedom because of some confessions they made. It was amazing to me to see their eyes light up when they felt the weight of that stuff roll off their back and they could experience that forgiveness that only God can bring!

So for those who weren't here man we missed ya! For those who were there man what a great time, hope to see you next week! Bring a friend with ya so they can experience what ya'll experienced last night.

I am off the next couple days riding a tandem bike with my wife at the midwest Tandem Rally. So I will be back on Sunday to see ya'll

Have a great weekend everyone!

P.A.

No comments: