Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2 hour delay! Booyah

So this morning when I woke up I checked facebook to see if you guys had a two hour delay, and lo and behold ya'll did! Thats pretty awesome. I know even some of the schools today got canceled around here. So to those who are at home still, have a great day of hanging out trying to watch boring day time television, while the others of you. Go to school for the couple hours and have a good day because you got some extra sleep!

So tonight we have some pretty rocking awesome things we are going to be doing! We have some pretty funny video's We are bringing back one of my favorite ones tonight! Also we have some awesome games planned for you tonight, I would suggest a camera or make sure you have memory on your phone to take some awesome pictures! Also we are continuing on in our series called Sun Stand Still, tonights message is called EVERYTHING! So bring a friend tonight and bring them in to the awesomeness that has been planned out for us tonight!

I think God has some really amazing stuff He wants to do with our youth group and also inside your own heart tonight, so make time tonight for youth group! I promise you won't be disappointed!

See you tonight at 6:30pm at the Crystal Valley Campus in Middlebury, IN!

P.A.

No comments: