Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK day

Hey there everyone I hope your day off from school is awesome, and that those who are in school I hope today goes well and quickly for ya :)

Hey this coming Wednesday night we are going to be continuing on in our Sun Stand Still series. This coming Wednesday night is entitled "With everything" we are going to be inviting you guys to serve God with everything you have, just like Joshua did. I am super pumped at What God is going to be doing through you guys at your schools, inside your families, and just in your every day life!

I hope God is showing up in spots where He hasn't before, and I hope you are taking notice. I also hope you guys have been doing those devotions we sent home last with ya called "the other 6"

Can't wait to see you guys this Wednesday night.

Remember that the big chill permission slip and money are due in 1 week! So don't dilly dally around get that stuff in!

P.A.

No comments: